Monday, September 19, 2011

for this project we had to place an animal or some other object in an unusual place. I chose to place a cow on the moon, because I thought that would be very unusual. We also had to cut and paste various things onto the object to make a hybrid of sorts. I used a dog, a giraffe, and some human feet. The original background was earth, but i replaced that with a picture of tatooine from Star wars. Because I recently finished reading slaughter house five i place a trafalmadorian, which is an alien, or in this case the hand with an eye in the palm. The eye is from Lord of The Rings which are some of my favorite movies. I put an eagle in to represent the US, and decided to attach some reindeer antlers on to its head. I put the tree in to fill up some of the empty space that would have been there. This was a really fun project to do because it allowed you to be as creative as you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment