Friday, September 30, 2011

15 Green Things

For this assignment we were given 15 pictures that were all green and asked to arrange them and change them to create one picture that is visually pleasing. The first main decision that i had to make was which one of the 15 pictures I should use as the background. I chose the arch, and then later on throughout the project I added things to the background such as the trees and free air sign. I changed the road/sidewalk that was in between the arches with grass and parked a car on top of it, with a parking meter in front of it. There is a woman with her cat laying in front of her, beside her crate of apples. The arch has a handicap sign showing it is handicap accesible, and also that there is a fireworks sale going on based on the fireworks sign. For this project i just threw things on the page to see how they looked and changed them as I saw fit. I am satisfied with this project it was quite challenging because you did not get to decide which pictures you were given, they were predetermined.

1 comment:

  1. great! so glad you're in digital imaging this year. peace

    ReplyDelete