Monday, November 21, 2011

pixlr

I did not do to much to this picture but i did play around with most of the tools on Pixlr. I really like Pixlr because it is a lot like photoshop but free and maybe just a little easier to use in my opinion. the layout of the screen is nice and simple with all of your tools at your finger tips from the start rather than having to go through all of the pull down menues in photoshop. However, it does not have as many tools such as gradients and other tools like that that photoshop has. I think i would recommend putting this on the website because it is free and quite easy to use. I think this website could be marketed to any age group because it is easy but the more you get to know it the more complicated things you could make with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment